My photo
I started a Blog shortly after graduating Phi Theta Kappa and High Honors from MATC - with an Associate's Degree in Arts & Humanities. At the time my future goals included getting the hell out of the good old US of A before the shit hit the fan. Looking back 3 yrs later from deep down in the dog eatin part of México I have no regrets. Ive been thrown off bulls, almost devoured by crocodiles, survived earthquakes, landslides, wildfires, narcotraficantes, scorpion stings, dengai fever and much muuuuch more... and I have NO REGRETS whatsoever. I will attempt to explain porque ;)

Blog Archive

Friday, May 25, 2007

And I rode off into the sunset...


When life in Madison begins to stress me out I head for the border and then follow the Pacific Coast of Mexico until I come to paradise - aka Manzanillo. Jeremy took this shot of me riding off into the sunset atop "Conejo" or "Rabbit." It landed me a job as a cowgirl at Rancho Miramar working with Gamaliel and the crew.

No comments: