My photo
I started a Blog shortly after graduating Phi Theta Kappa and High Honors from MATC - with an Associate's Degree in Arts & Humanities. At the time my future goals included getting the hell out of the good old US of A before the shit hit the fan. Looking back 3 yrs later from deep down in the dog eatin part of México I have no regrets. Ive been thrown off bulls, almost devoured by crocodiles, survived earthquakes, landslides, wildfires, narcotraficantes, scorpion stings, dengai fever and much muuuuch more... and I have NO REGRETS whatsoever. I will attempt to explain porque ;)

Blog Archive

Monday, June 04, 2007

Puppy Love


Gabcast! Listen Up #2




(must be read in a chihuahua accent)
Love is hard, you know?
I treat her like a purebred even though she’s a mutt
I took her to the dog show
and caught her sniffing pit-bull butt
She is such a ho that I had to let her go

She got our puppies and all I got were fleas
I make sure her rent is paid
and she takes my milk bones without saying please
She’s probably out at the dog park getting laid,

If you ask me the bitch should be spayed!

No comments: